George H.C. Ensworth Memorial Fund Grant
George H.C. Ensworth Memorial Fund
Grant amount: Up to US $8,000
Anticipated deadline: May 15, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Hartford County, Connecticut
Location of residency: Hartford County, ConnecticutView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The George H. C. Ensworth Memorial Fund was established in 1949 to support charitable organizations that focus on health and human services, youth services, enjoyment of the natural environment, education, religion, and the arts.
Grants from the Ensworth Memorial Fund are 1 year in duration.
- Arts, Culture, & Humanities;
- Human Services;
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be classified by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as a 501(c)(3) public charity.
- The George H. C. Ensworth Memorial Fund specifically serves the people of Glastonbury, Connecticut
- Grant requests for capital projects will not be considered.
- Applicants will not be awarded a grant for more than 3 consecutive years.
- The foundations do not consider grant requests from individuals and do
not support organizations attempting to influence policy through direct
lobbying or any political campaigns.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the George H.C. Ensworth Memorial Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.