George R. Tiller, M.D. Memorial Fund for the Advancement of Women’s Health
Wichita Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $10,000
Deadline: Feb 28, 2020 10:00am PST
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity Hospital / Clinic Elementary / Secondary School College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, Conference, Fellowship, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Kansas
Location of residency: KansasView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The George R. Tiller, M.D. Memorial Fund for the Advancement of Women’s Health seeks grant requests from nonprofits serving Kansas to continue his vision of helping women help themselves. These grants will provide comprehensive health services, support and compassion to vulnerable women to enhance their ability to realize their dreams.
The Tiller Fund requires that all requests focus on reproductive health and services to women in need.
What we fund
- Medical education, but not scholarships
- Medical testing expenses linked to reproductive health for women in need
- Fellowships or research related to women’s reproductive health
- Sex education programs in elementary, middle or high schools
- Fraternal, social or veteran organizations providing women’s reproductive health
- Film, video or documentary productions on women’s reproductive health
- Programs or events promoting women’s reproductive health
- Substance abuse programs for women in need
- Offsetting the delivery of medical services related to reproductive health to women
- Disease specific organizations related to reproductive health, such as breast or ovarian
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- All applicants to the George R. Tiller, M.D. Memorial Fund at the Wichita Community Foundation:
- must be in good standing with the Kansas Secretary of State’s office,
- must be currently exempt under IRS Section 501(c)(3), and classified as an organization to which contributions are deductible under Section 170(c)(2), normally a public charity under Section 509(a).
- If an emerging nonprofit is certified by the Internal Revenue Service through a form 1023EZ, or is working with a qualified Kansas nonprofit as their fiscal agent, they may apply.
- The Fund will not accept grant requests for business expense operations, advertising, travel, scholarships, transportation costs, rent, living expenses, tables at charity events, capital or endowment campaigns, publications, or computer equipment.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the George R. Tiller, M.D. Memorial Fund for the Advancement of Women’s Health by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.