George S. and Dolores Doré Eccles Foundation Grant
George S. and Dolores Doré Eccles FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $2,000,000
Fields of work: Rural Health Care Performing Arts Visual Arts Humanities & Social Science Art Education Artist Training & Development Human & Social Services Senior Services Youth Services Disaster Relief / Humanitarian Aid Disability Care & Services Homelessness Services Food Access & Hunger Poverty Alleviation & Services Education - Higher Education Health Care Access & Delivery Preventative Healthcare Wellness & Healthy Living Diseases & Conditions Environmental Conservation Historic Preservation Community Culture & Heritage Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit, Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, General Operating Expense, Capital Project
Location of project: Utah
Location of residency: UtahView website Save
About this funder:
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- What the Foundation looks for in making grants:
- whose efforts are focused principally within Utah.
- with a history of achievement, effectiveness, and good management demonstrating a sound financial condition (supported by current and complete, certified audited financial statements).
- which make a distinctive contribution to the community without unnecessarily duplicating other services or programs already in place.
- Projects and programs:
- which are consistent with the Foundation’s identified areas of interest.
- which have significant potential to make a measurable impact in an area of need.
- which the applicant organization considers of highest priority in carrying out its primary objectives in the community.
- which show broad-based financial support from a variety of funding sources.
- Funding requests will NOT be considered from the following types of organizations:
- Those that have not received a tax exemption letter establishing 501(c)(3) status from the Internal Revenue Service, unless they are a unit of government, in which case such a letter is not required.
- Other private foundations.
- Those of a political nature that attempt to influence legislation and/or candidacy of persons for elected public office.
- Conduit organizations, unified funds, or those that use funds to make grants to support other organizations.
- Those that do not have fiscal responsibility for the proposed project.
- Funding requests will NOT be considered for the following types of projects or programs:
- Contingencies, deficits, or debt reduction.
- General endowment funds.
- Direct aid to individuals.
- Conferences, seminars, or medical research.
- Requests which do not fall within the Foundation’s specified areas of interest.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”