George W. Wells Foundation Grant
George W. Wells FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $40,000
Anticipated deadline: Jun 1, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Preferred: Worcester County, Massachusetts Other eligible locations: Massachusetts
Location of residency: MassachusettsView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The George W. Wells Foundation was established in 1934 to support and promote quality educational, human services and health care programming for underserved populations. The majority of grants from the Wells Foundation are 1 year in duration. On occasion, multi-year support is awarded.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation supports tax-exempt, IRS-qualified 501(c)(3) public charities.
- Small, program-related capital expenses may be included in general operating or program requests.
- Special consideration is given to charitable organizations that serve the people of Southbridge, Massachusetts and its surrounding communities.
- Grant requests for general operating support or program support are encouraged.
- The Foundation do not provide support for endowment campaigns.
- The Foundation will not provide sponsorships of events such as galas or award ceremonies.
- The Foundation also will not sponsor
or fund the costs of fundraising events such as sports tournaments.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the George W. Wells Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.