Norene Boring Undergraduate Grant
Georgia Ornithological Society
Grant amount: Up to US $1,000
Anticipated deadline: Sep 15, 2019
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Georgia (US state)View website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Georgia Ornithological Society's (GOS) mission is to encourage the scientific study of birds by gathering and disseminating information on Georgia bird life. GOS actively promotes bird conservation by encouraging the preservation of habitats that are vital to the survival of resident and migratory birds. The GOS also gives scholarships, produces scientific publications, and provides fellowship among those interested in nature.
The Georgia Ornithological Society offers undergraduate student research grants of up to $1,000 in support of ornithological research.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The applicants, during the grant period, must be enrolled undergraduate students in the State of Georgia.
- The applicant must be a member of GOS.
- The research must be primarily ornithological and must be conducted under faculty direction.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member.
- Preference will be given first to research performed in Georgia; second to that performed in the U.S. outside Georgia.
- No application will be granted for grantee's salary, tuition, university overhead, or indirect costs.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Norene Boring Undergraduate Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.