Crop Science Graduate Student Scholarship
Crop Science Society of America (CSSA)
Grant amount: US $4,000
Next anticipated deadline: Mar 22, 2019 2:00pm PDT (Letter of inquiry)
Later anticipated deadlines: Mar 29, 2019 2:00pm PDT (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Note: Nominations must be initiated by the "letter of inquiry" deadline above. Reference Letters and Final Nomination submission is due by the "full proposal" deadline above.
The Crop Science Graduate Student Scholarship is provided to a meritorious graduate student in crop science. The scholarship is supported by gifts from the Gerald O. Mott family to the Agronomic Science Foundation and administered by the Crop Science Society of America.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- This award allows self-nominations.
- Nominees will have completed at least one year of graduate work leading to a M.S. or Ph.D. degree in a field of emphasis within any of the CSSA divisions.
- Nominees will have outstanding potential for leadership.
- Nominees will be graduate students at U.S. institutions.
- Nominees are required to be CSSA or ASA members.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Nominees are required to be CSSA or ASA members.
- Former recipients of this Award are not eligible.
- Members of this CSSA Awards Committee, the CSSA Board of Directors, and also the ASA Executive Committee are not eligible to be a nominee for this award.
- Members of this CSSA Awards Committee, the CSSA Board of Directors, and also the ASA Executive Committee are not eligible to be a nominator for this award.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Crop Science Graduate Student Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.