Gilchrist Educational Trust Grants to Individuals
Gilchrist Educational TrustSuggest an update
Grant amount: Approximately £530
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship, Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United KingdomView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Applications are considered from students who have made proper provision to fund a degree or higher education course but find themselves facing unexpected financial difficulties which may prevent completion of it; also from students who are required, as part of their course, to spend a short period studying abroad. Applicants must be full-time students at a British University.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Two categories of tertiary level students are eligible for consideration:
- those who have made proper provision to fund a degree or higher education course but find themselves facing unexpected financial difficulties which may prevent completion of it.
- Applicants will normally be in the last year of the course.
- those who, as part of a degree course, are required to spend a short period studying in another country.
- Examples are the fieldwork necessary for a thesis or dissertation, or medical students’ elective period of study.
- Applicants in either category must be full-time students at a British University.
- We do not give grants for foundation degrees until they have been converted to an honours degree.
- Those not eligible for consideration include:
- Part-time students
- those seeking funds to enable them to take up a place on a course;
- students seeking help in meeting the cost of maintaining dependents;
- students who have, as part of a course, to spend all or most of an academic year studying in another country;
- those wishing to go abroad under the auspices of independent travel, exploratory or educational projects
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Gilchrist Educational Trust Grants to Individuals by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.