Grants to Organisations
Gilchrist Educational TrustSuggest an update
Grant amount: £500 - £4,000
Anticipated deadline: Feb 28, 2021
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United KingdomView website Save
Applications from organisations for Gilchrist Educational Trust are considered by the Trustees if it seems likely that the project(s) for which funds are sought will fill up academic educational gaps or make more widely available a particular aspect of education or learning.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- They should meet the following criteria:
- The project should be capable of benefiting a number of people;
- The funds sought will be used for a particular academic educational project, or for a specific purpose such as furniture or equipment, and not as an addition to the general funds of the applicant.
- The proposals
should not duplicate work already being done by another organisation, or by
- The organisation must be either registered as a company in the U.K. or registered as a Charity in the U.K.
- The project can be overseas, but the application must come from an organisation in the U.K.
- Funds are not available for social educational projects;
- Appeals from the following are not considered by the Trustees:
- Primary or Secondary Schools;
- Organisations or groups seeking funds to be used exclusively to build or renovate buildings;
- Organisations or groups which show evidence of party-political bias;
- Organisations or groups formed for medical purposes, unless there is a significant educational element in the proposal for which funds are sought;
- Organisations or groups seeking funds to help meet administrative or running costs;
- Organisations or groups seeking such a large sum that any contribution from this Trust would be a mere “drop in the ocean”.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Grants to Organisations by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.