Global Payments Corporate Sponsorships
Global Payments DirectSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Brazil; British Indian Ocean Territory; Canada; China; Czech Republic; Hong Kong; Hungary; India; Macao; Malaysia; Maldives; Malta; Philippines; Russian Federation; Singapore; Slovakia; Spain; Sri Lanka; Taiwan, Republic Of China; United Kingdom; United States Expand all
Location of residency: Brazil; Canada; China; Czech Republic; Hong Kong; Hungary; India; Macao; Maldives; Malta; Philippines; Russian Federation; Singapore; Slovakia; Spain; Sri Lanka; Taiwan, Republic Of China; United Kingdom; United States Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Corporate Citizenship - Giving Back Globally
As a Service. Driven. Commerce company, Global Payments does its utmost to be a responsible corporate citizen, and our employees demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for making a difference in the lives of others. As a member of the global business community, corporate citizenship is fundamental to our values and who we are. We take action around the world to create change by offering our time, services and financial assistance to those in need.
Global Payments is committed to serving the communities around the world in which we live and work by providing resources to improve financial preparedness and literacy, promote good health initiatives including preventative care and well-being programs, emphasize education and continuous learning, and support disaster relief efforts.
We strive to integrate corporate citizenship into every aspect of our company in order to:
- Empower and encourage our employees and others to serve their communities .
- Leverage our resources, talent, global reach and expertise to create meaningful change .
- Ensure that society benefits from our company's commitment to make a difference around the world.
Global Payments' Corporate Citizenship Goals
Global Payments' philanthropic efforts are focused on financial literacy, health, education and disaster relief. We believe that by supporting these common societal issues and concerns, we will be able to help individuals, businesses and communities overcome barriers to economic growth. We support a variety of organizations and programs that help create and sustain commerce around the world, helping to achieve positive economic outcomes wherever we may live or work.
Participation and Involvement
Global Payments makes it a priority to promote a culture of service to make a difference in the lives of others by committing financial resources to nonprofit organizations around the world.
Current Corporate Sponsorships
Global Payments is committed to supporting and nurturing programs that serve a global community in the each of the following areas.
Financial Preparedness and Literacy
We believe in the critical importance of financial literacy. We fund programs that not only provide assistance but also promote independence and well-being for individuals and small businesses that lack access to information, resources and related services.
We support initiatives and programs that promote good health and preventative care. We focus on programs that help individuals and families cope with chronic health issues as well as programs dedicated to physical or mental disabilities (congenital or acquired), covering impairments, activity limitations and participation restrictions.
Education and Continuous Learning
In addition to the financial literacy programs, we emphasize education in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) programs.
Global Payments has a longstanding commitment to helping people affected by major natural disasters and humanitarian crises. In these difficult times, we work with our humanitarian response partners to direct funds to the people and places in greatest need.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- In the U.S., only qualified organizations recognized by the Internal Revenue Service under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended (the "IRC"), are eligible to receive charitable contributions.
- Certain publicly and privately funded U.S. schools, colleges and universities also may be permissible recipients as qualified Section 501(c)(3) organizations, if they are accredited by a nationally recognized accrediting agency or state department of education.
- Outside of the U.S., only organizations determined to be the equivalent of a U.S. organization qualifying under IRC Section 501(c)(3) are eligible to receive charitable contributions under the Policy.
- Certain publicly and privately funded schools, colleges and universities also may be permissible recipients, if they are accredited by a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
- All such organizations must meet relevant legal and regulatory requirements, including but not limited to those pertaining to charitable equivalency, national security, and anti-corruption.
- The Corporate Citizenship program does not support, nor are funds used in connection with:
- Grants to individuals or for the benefit of pre-selected individuals.
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or national origin.
- Political parties or candidates, political organizations, lobbying groups or individuals, except where authorized under and made in strict compliance with applicable laws and regulations, including, without limitation, jurisdictional campaign finance laws and regulations.
- The promotion of any particular religious doctrine, including religious organizations, churches, seminaries, theological institutions and Bible colleges, unless the donation is designated for ongoing non-secular community service programs open to all persons and which do not propagate belief in any specific faith as a requirement for receiving services.
- Organizations that engage in terrorist activities or are not involved in any acts dangerous to human life that are in violation of the criminal laws of the United States of America, including without limitation, the USA PATRIOT Act.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Global Payments Corporate Sponsorships by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.