GMF: Medical Research RFP
Greater Milwaukee Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $75,000
Deadline: Oct 2, 2018
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Wisconsin
Location of residency: WisconsinView website Save Need help writing this grant?
NOTE: An organization must have a profile on Philanthropy Online, our online grants management system, before they will be given access to any grant application.
The Greater Milwaukee Foundation is seeking proposals to support research into the cause, prevention and treatment of cancer, heart disease, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease. Special consideration will be given to projects focused on reducing and eliminating health disparities in communities of color. Funding awards will be announced in mid-December.
Funds requested should not exceed $75,000 annually. Multi-year requests will be considered.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants will be made only to 501(c)(3) nonprofits or governmental agencies.
- Eligible nonprofits must have board membership that is at least 10 percent people of color.
- This application is open to agencies located throughout Wisconsin.
- Funds may be used for direct personnel costs, supplies, equipment and other expenses directly related to the proposed project.
- Special consideration will be given to projects focused on reducing and eliminating health disparities in communities of color.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the GMF: Medical Research RFP by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.