GMF: Mequon/Hiram Schmitt Fund Grant
Greater Milwaukee Foundation
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $4,000
Anticipated deadline: Jul 30, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project, General Operating Expense, Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Ozaukee County, Wisconsin
Location of residency: Ozaukee County, WisconsinView website Save Need help writing this grant?
NOTE: First time applicants must register their organizations and then complete an organizational profile. Once the registration is complete, the organization will be prompted to complete the organization profile.
Hiram R. Schmitt, a longtime Mequon resident, left his estate to the then township to meet the social welfare needs of its people. Looking to maximize the value of his generous gift, Mequon officials turned to the Greater Milwaukee Foundation for help.
- Significance to the people of Mequon of the problem(s) addressed
- Agency’s capacity (governing body, staff, financing) to respond to the problem(s)
- Number of Mequon residents expected to benefit
- Urgency of need for support from the Mequon/Hiram Schmitt Fund
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible applicants are 501(c)(3) nonprofit agencies that serve the Mequon/Thiensville area.
- Grants may be used to sustain an agency's ongoing activities, or to support a particular program or capital project, located in Mequon or otherwise serving Mequon residents.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the GMF: Mequon/Hiram Schmitt Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.