GOCO: Conservation Easement Transaction Costs Grants
Great Outdoors ColoradoSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $20,000 - US $50,000
Deadline: Mar 5, 2020
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Colorado
Location of residency: ColoradoView website Save
About this funder:
Conservation Easement Transaction Costs Grants
The Transaction Costs Grant Program helps facilitate donated conservation easement projects that would not otherwise be successful in the face of prohibitive transaction costs for the landowner. Grants are capped at $50,000 per property.
All GOCO grants are reimbursement grants, meaning funds will not be distributed until closing. However, GOCO recognizes some grantees that will be awarded a transaction cost grant will need funding to reach closing, and GOCO is coordinating with Colorado Open Lands on potential loan options to ensure maximum program success.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- This program is open to all entities eligible to receive GOCO open space purpose funds:
- Colorado municipality or county
- Political subdivision of the State of Colorado that includes in its mission the identification, acquisition, or management of open space and natural areas
- Non-profit land conservation organization (land trust or 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that includes in its mission the identification, acquisition, or management of open space and natural areas)
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the GOCO: Conservation Easement Transaction Costs Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.