Goodyear Community Support Grant
Goodyear Tire & Rubber CompanySuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Goodyear has a long history of supporting its communities around the world. Goodyear’s corporate social responsibility platform, Goodyear Better Future, focuses on building and supporting collaborative programs that create positive outcomes for people, communities and the world around us. We are committed to making a difference in the communities where we live and work. Our associates help bring that commitment to life and are inspired to serve their communities.
Goodyear’s grant program is designed to utilize our resources to build and support collaborative programs within our community investment focus areas.
Our key focus areas reflect the global and local nature of our business and where Goodyear can make the greatest impact including:
- promoting safe mobility to make our communities stronger (safe)
- inspiring people to reach their potential in school and prepare for careers (smart)
- Reducing waste and conserving energy for our planet (sustainable).
Associate engagement serves as the foundational element of all of Goodyear’s corporate social responsibility efforts.
In addition, the following are important considerations for Goodyear in its community investment decisions:
- Research and evidence-based programs: Goodyear strongly encourages the use of research and evidence-based practices as the basis for planning and implementing programs.
- Collaboration: while not a requirement, we believe that concerted efforts among aligned and complementary organizations can be far more effective than isolated activities of multiple programs.
- Longevity: while not mandatory, Goodyear values supporting programs developed with a focus on practices that would allow the impact and efforts to endure over time.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- U. S. based organizations with tax-exempt status under Section 501(c) 3 of the U. S. Internal Revenue Service Code.
- Project or program must fall under one or more of Goodyear's funding priority areas including (Safe, Smart, Sustainable, Associate Engagement):
- promotes safe mobility to make our communities stronger;
- inspires students and adults to reach their potential in school and prepare for careers;
- reduces waste and conserves energy for our planet; or
- meaningfully engages Goodyear associates' expertise and as volunteers.
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company does not generally support:
- Individuals or family reunions
- U. S. based organizations that do not have tax-exempt status under Section 501(c) 3 of the U. S. Internal Revenue Service Code, or the equivalent.
- Organizations formed outside of the U.S. that do not have a charitable equivalency status under the laws and provisions of their respective government.
- Organizations that discriminate based on race, color, sex, gender identity, and/or expression, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability.
- Donations of promotional merchandise
- Political, legislative, or lobbying organizations
- Religious endeavors
- Movie, film or television documentaries
- Concerts, beauty contests, fashion shows or other entertainment events
- Fraternal organizations and related events
- Local sports or athletic teams
- Travel or organized field trips
- Marketing sponsorships, cause marketing or advertising projects
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company generally provides tire donations on a very limited basis and does not accept unsolicited requests for tire donations.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Goodyear Community Support Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.