Women Techmakers Scholarship: Europe, the Middle East, and Africa
Grant amount: €7,000
Anticipated deadline: Dec 6, 2019
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Africa; Europe; Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bahrain; Cyprus; Georgia; Iran, Islamic Republic Of; Iraq; Israel; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Oman; Palestine, State of; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Syrian Arab Republic; Turkey; Yemen Expand all
Gender restriction: FemaleView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- Identify as female
- Currently be enrolled at an accredited university for the 2017-2018 academic year
- Intend to be enrolled in or accepted as a full-time or part-time student in a Bachelor's, Master's or PhD program at a university in Europe, Middle East or Africa for the 2018-2019 academic year
- Be studying computer science, computer engineering, informatics or a closely related technical ﬁeld
- Demonstrate a strong academic record
- Exemplify leadership and demonstrate passion for increasing the involvement of women in Computer Science
- Previous recipients of Google scholarships are not eligible to reapply.
- Google employees are not eligible to apply for the Women Techmakers Scholars Program.
- The following persons may not participate in the scholarship:
- residents of embargoed countries
- ordinarily resident in embargoed countries, or
- otherwise prohibited by applicable export controls and sanctions programs
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Women Techmakers Scholarship: Europe, the Middle East, and Africa by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.