Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Sep 25, 2018
Applicant type: Postdoctoral Researcher Faculty Working Professional
Funding uses: Fellowship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: AustraliaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Since its formation in 1971, the Gottstein Trust has awarded more than 110 Fellowships.
The Gottstein Fellowship consists of a grant that is awarded to people from, or associated with, Australian forest industries. The grant allows those selected to conduct research projects and further their experience, education or training, either within or outside Australia.
Suggested project topics for 2017 Fellowship applications include, but are not limited to:
- Market development (especially Asian market opportunities)
- Excellence in manufacturing processes
- Opportunities for engineered wood products in building systems
- Plantation/forest management innovations to achieve multiple objectives
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be from, or associated with, Australian forest industries.
- There is no formal educational requirement for Gottstein Fellowship applicants.
- Applicants should demonstrate a commitment to the fields of forestry or the forest products industry through academic and professional achievements and career goals.
- They should also be excellent communicators with the ability to write clear reports.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Gottstein Fellowships by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.