GPD Group Employees Foundation Grant
GPD Group Employees Foundation Inc.
Grant amount: Up to US $20,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Counties in Ohio: Carroll County, Columbiana County, Cuyahoga County, Delaware County, Fairfield County, Franklin County, Geauga County, Harrison County, Lake County, Licking County, Lorain County, Madison County, Mahoning County, Marion County, Medina County, Pickaway County, Portage County, Stark County, Summit County, Trumbull County, Tuscarawas County, Wayne County Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
In 2014, GPD Group established a 501(c)(3) medium named the “GPD Group Employees’ Foundation, Inc.” to aid in channeling donations that will enrich the K-12 public education experience and support children with medical and special needs. By focusing our efforts on improving the lives of children, we are developing a long-term commitment to investing in communities in which we serve.
- Our actions shall be applied in appropriate manners to maximize the effectiveness of our support.
- We recognize that our foundation is only positioned to assist as a partner with problem solving and results depend on the quality of our partnerships.
- Many factors influence a child’s development and each child is unique.
- Our actions shall be conducted with integrity, honesty and a sense of community.
- Compassion is a key component in all decisions regarding the growth of children.
- Foundation staff is comprised exclusively of GPD Group employees who are volunteering to lead, support and carry out our mission.
- In addition to our employees support, cultivation of resources and funds from other sources is instrumental in our endeavors.
Children and teachers in kindergarten through 12th grade, particularly those children with special needs, have benefited from being awarded money by the Foundation. Grants to provide simple things to individual teachers in individual classrooms such as books, alphabet charts, games, or supplies; educational field trips for a particular grade level in a particular school building, musical instruments, computers / laptops, or gym equipment for use by an entire school building, or money to benefit certain groups of children throughout an entire district such as special communication devices for autistic kids or the implementation of a STEM program; are all worthwhile causes and worthy of consideration for grants by the Foundation. No request should be thought of as too unique, too unusual, too small, or too large; as long as the overriding purpose and goal is to help children develop and learn.
Outside of a formal school structure, children and especially those with special needs, rely on grants to assist them in a variety of ways.…so who pays for providing a tutor for your child if he or she ends up with an extended stay at a local children’s hospital? The Foundation can award the hospital a grant for that cause. How about the funding for a local organization who buys, raises, trains, and then provides service dogs to blind or deaf children, or to those with another impairment? The Foundation can assist with that. Or even groups such as the Boys and Girls Club, Camp Invention, Special Olympics, and others; the Foundation can provide some funding to these types of organizations and their affiliated programs. The possibilities are endless – while the children’s needs are great!
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- If you are a 501(c)(3) entity or a public school system in selected communities in northeast or central Ohio, you will likely qualify to apply for a grant from our foundation.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the GPD Group Employees Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.