Grace D. Dreher Memorial Scholarship
Center for Scholarship Administration (CSA)Suggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Feb 1, 2020 2:00pm PST
Applicant type: High School Student Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Monroe County, PennsylvaniaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Grace D. Dreher Memorial Scholarship is providing scholarships for deserving students. The Center for Scholarship Administration, Inc. (CSA), a non-profit, independent organization is the Facilitator of the scholarship fund.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants Must:
- Be high school seniors or graduates of Stroudsburg High School, in the Borough of Stroudsburg, Monroe County, Pennsylvania.
- Plan to attend or be enrolled full-time at an accredited, public or private, two-year or four-year college or university located in the United States.
- Additional Desired Qualifications:
- A minimum cumulative unweighted GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Demonstration of financial need.
- Demonstration of academic achievement.
- The awards will be applied to the cost of tuition, fees, books and supplies and should not exceed these costs.
- Schools can a recipient attend:
- Recipients may attend any accredited, public or private, two-year or four-year, college or university located in the United States.
- Recipients must be enrolled full-time each semester and must be working towards an undergraduate degree.
- An eligible educational institution is one whose primary function is the presentation of formal instruction and that normally maintains a regular faculty and curriculum and normally has a regularly enrolled body of students in attendance at the place where it carries on its educational activities.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Grace D. Dreher Memorial Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.