Grace D. Dreher Memorial Scholarship
Center for Scholarship Administration (CSA)
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Jan 22, 2019 2:00pm PST
Applicant type: High School Student Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: PennsylvaniaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Grace D. Dreher Memorial Scholarship is providing scholarships for deserving students. The Center for Scholarship Administration, Inc. (CSA), a non-profit, independent organization is the Facilitator of the scholarship fund.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be high school seniors at Stroudsburg High School, in the Borough of Stroudsburg, Monroe County, PA or a former graduate of same high school who is currently enrolled in college.
- Applicants must demonstrate:
- academic achievement;
- traits of high personal character, leadership and ambition;
- financial need.
- The awards will be applied to the cost of tuition, fees, books and supplies and should not exceed these costs.
- Schools can a recipient attend:
- Recipients may attend an accredited, public or private, two-year or four-year, college or university.
- All recipients must be full-time each semester and working toward a certificate or undergraduate degree.
- The institution must be an educational organization that normally maintains a regular faculty and curriculum and normally has a regularly enrolled body of pupils or students in attendance at the place where its educational activities are regularly carried on. To the extent the institution is involved in the selection of the recipients (if at all), such involvement must comply with the Fund's policy of awarding scholarships on an objective and non-discriminatory basis as well as the Fund's Conflict of Interest Policy.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Grace D. Dreher Memorial Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.