Graduate / Postgraduate Studies and Research Scholarship
Grant amount: Approximately US $600
Anticipated deadline: Jan 3, 2019
Applicant type: Graduate Student Faculty
Funding uses: Scholarship, Research
Location of project: Poland
Location of residency: Anywhere in the world
Location of citizenship: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Graduate / Postgraduate Studies and Research Scholarship supports research by American graduate students and university faculty members at various universities in Poland. Scholarships are awarded under the auspices of the Foundation's Exchange Program with the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
The Polish Ministry provides a stipend of 1,350 zloty per month for housing and living expenses. In addition, the Kosciuszko Foundation awards $300 per month of approved study/research as a supplement to awards provided by the Ministry.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Graduate level students and university faculty members who are US citizens may apply.
- Selection is based on academic excellence, motivation, the need to pursue research in Poland.
- Candidates whose plans include attending classes must apply for admission, request a tuition waiver and submit confirmation of release from payment of tuition signed by the appropriate faculty/department chairperson.
- The Studies and Research Scholarship does not include tuition to attend classes.
- The Studies & Research scholarship does not cover airfare.
- Polish citizens are not eligible.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Graduate / Postgraduate Studies and Research Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.