Graduate Study And Research In Poland Scholarship
Kosciuszko FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Approximately US $600
Anticipated deadline: Mar 10, 2021
Applicant type: Graduate Student Faculty
Funding uses: Scholarship, Research
Location of project: Poland
Location of residency: Anywhere in the world
Location of citizenship: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
The Graduate / Postgraduate Studies and Research Scholarship supports research at various universities in Poland by American graduate students and university faculty members. Scholarships are awarded under the auspices of the Foundation's Exchange Program with Poland. The scholarship provides a stipend of 1,600 zloty per month for housing and living expenses. In addition, scholarship recipients receive $300 per month of approved study/research as an additional supplement for living expenses.
Candidates who intend to study/attend classes must apply to the university for admission and submit proof of acceptance/admission to the program. The Studies & Research scholarship does not cover the cost of tuition nor airfare to Poland.
Studies and Research projects may be conducted from October through June at state-funded universities and institutions of higher learning in Poland.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Graduate level students and university faculty members who are US citizens may apply. Candidates who intend to study in Poland must be enrolled as International Students.
- The Studies and Research Scholarship does not include tuition to attend classes.
- The Studies & Research scholarship does not cover airfare.
- Polish citizens are not eligible.
- You cannot receive any other Polish government supported scholarship.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Graduate Study And Research In Poland Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.