Grants for Social Change and Environmental Stewardship
Wolcott Family Foundation
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $5,000
Anticipated deadline: Sep 7, 2019 4:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Colorado
Location of residency: Preferred: Colorado Other eligible locations: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Nonprofit organizations classified under section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Consideration will be given to projects that emphasize environmental preservation, advocacy and community involvement aimed at root causes of societal problems.
- Organizations are eligible to reapply at the end of a grant period if a final report is on file for the previous grant award or is included with new application.
- Requests will be considered for either general support or specific project support.
- WOLFF's area of geographic focus is Colorado.
- Organizations based in Colorado are given preference.
- Priority is given to organizations that:
- empower individuals and communities to organize for social change
- seek to strengthen civil liberties and civil rights issues (Examples: equal opportunity, equal justice and racism, equal protection and due process, disabilities, reproductive rights)
- build community development that seeks to break the cycle of poverty, create economic opportunity and build effective leadership in distressed communities (Examples: access to quality employment, leadership development, community participation)
- demonstrate linkages and interdependence of ecosystems and economics with win-win solutions and collaborative approaches
- What Is Not Funded
- groups with annual budgets over $350,000
- capital campaigns
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Grants for Social Change and Environmental Stewardship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.