Scotts Miracle-Gro Foundation & KidsGardening: Gro More Grassroots Grant
ScottsMiracle-GroSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $1,000
Anticipated deadline: Feb 14, 2021 11:59pm PST
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The 2020 Gro More Grassroots Grant is open to all nonprofit organizations in the United States and US Territories planning to use the funds to install new or expand existing youth gardens or greenspaces serving at least 15 youth.
- Organizations must have obtained their 501(c)(3) status or qualify as tax-exempt within the meaning of the Internal Revenue Service code.
- Examples of tax exempt organizations that may not have a 501(C)(3) status include, school districts, universities and government entities.
- If your organization has not achieved 501(c)(3) or tax exempt status, you may apply for a Gro More Grassroots Grant by partnering with a fiscal sponsor who has achieved this status.
- Previous winners of the Gro More Good Grassroots Grant must wait two years after receiving the award to apply again.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Scotts Miracle-Gro Foundation & KidsGardening: Gro More Grassroots Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.