GOCO: Connect Initiative Grants
Great Outdoors ColoradoSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $2,000,000
Next deadline: Apr 4, 2019 (Pre proposal)
Later deadlines: Aug 2, 2019 (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Colorado
Location of residency: ColoradoView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
During the development of GOCO’s new strategic plan, public and stakeholder input expressed Coloradans’ continued support for more trail connectivity. Meanwhile, the health and wellness of our state’s youth and families is a topic of concern as youth obesity rates continue to rise. Through this initiative, Coloradoans will have free access to safe, non-motorized trails connecting them to outdoor destinations and experiences in their own communities and beyond.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible grantees include municipalities, counties, and Title 32 special park and recreation districts that receive Conservation Trust Fund monies from the Department of Local Affairs.
- Eligible entities may sponsor projects on behalf of entities that are not eligible for GOCO funding such as school districts, non-profit organizations, etc.
- Projects must be primarily for trail construction, however land acquisitions may be considered with staff approval.
- There is no requirement for surface type.
- Projects that present an exciting opportunity to leverage partnerships and outside funding, connect important trail segments, and that are shovel ready may score more favorably.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the GOCO: Connect Initiative Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.