Greater Boston Council on Alcoholism Grant
Greater Boston Council on Alcoholism
Grant amount: US $2,500 - US $7,500
Anticipated deadline: Dec 31, 2018
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Massachusetts: Essex County, Middlesex County, Norfolk County, Suffolk County
Location of residency: Counties in Massachusetts: Essex County, Middlesex County, Norfolk County, Suffolk CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Greater Boston Council on Alcoholism, a charitable foundation, invites proposals in three major areas of interest: education, prevention, and research on alcoholism.
- education and prevention for children, adolescents and adults in high risk populations;
- research in addiction and prevention;
- advocacy for the rights of alcoholics and against stigma; and
- training individuals in addictions and prevention.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation awards grants to non-profits in Greater Boston (within #128).
- There is a three year limit for consecutive receipt of funding for any given organization.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Greater Boston Council on Alcoholism Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.