Emergency Response Fund & Packers Give Back COVID-19 Community Relief Fund
Greater Green Bay Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $25,000
Fields of work: Health Care Access & Delivery Community Services Basic Human Needs Disaster Relief / Humanitarian Aid
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Wisconsin: Brown County, Kewaunee County, Oconto County
Location of residency: Counties in Wisconsin: Brown County, Kewaunee County, Oconto CountyView website Save
About this funder:
NOTE: In an effort to simplify processes, nonprofit organizations can complete one application to be eligible for both the Emergency Response Fund and the Packers Give Back COVID-19 Community Relief Fund
The Greater Green Bay Community Foundation has activated an Emergency Response Fund and the Green Bay Packers have established the Packers Give Back COVID-19 Community Relief Fund to provide nonprofit organizations with flexible resources to address the impact of the COVID-19 public health crisis on our community, including immediate basic needs, gaps in service and operational challenges.
We are committed to a collaborative, strategic and nimble process based on the most up-to-date community information and a continuous assessment of the situation. We will apply the same level of diligence through this process as we do to all our grantmaking. Our team is committed to working beyond the grant to understand the need for and impact of the dollars in the community.
Independent grants teams will consider the following criteria as we evaluate grant applications:
- Requests must address an immediate need directly related to the community impact of COVID-19
- Preference will be given to direct services to those impacted by this public health crisis
- Preference will be given to areas of basic need
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Based on our nonprofit structure, the emergency response fund is able to support organizations that meet the following criteria:
- A nonprofit organization with a 501(c)(3) designation by the Internal Revenue Service, a group fiscally sponsored by a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization or a governmental body, such as a school or municipality
- Those directly serving the people of Brown, Kewaunee or Oconto counties. Packers Give Back Funds are specifically designated to support nonprofits in Brown County.
- Those conducting business without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual preference, age, marital status, disability or national origin
- We are not able to fund individuals or businesses directly. Direct support to individuals will be handled through nonprofits with established processes for determining need.