Eastland Giving Circle Grant
Greater Kansas City Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $25,000 - US $30,000
Anticipated deadline: Sep 10, 2019 3:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project, Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Jackson County, Missouri
Location of residency: Jackson County, MissouriView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The mission of the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation is to improve the quality of life in Greater Kansas City by increasing charitable giving, educating and connecting donors to community needs they care about, and leading on critical community issues.
The Eastland Giving Circle (EGC) is a group of philanthropic and civic-minded individuals dedicated to making a substantive impact to the well being of the eastern Jackson County, Missouri area through a yearly donation.
EGC will award a grant to one organization through this annual application process. An organization may receive this grant once in a three year period.
For 2018, the grant range will be $25,000-$30,000. EGC awards the entire amount to one organization for a special project. The grant applicant must apply for the full amount of the grant award.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants are made only to non-profit organizations that are exempt from Federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and have an eastern Jackson County, Missouri presence and mailing address.
- Applicants must have a REVIEWED nonprofit profile with the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation.
- Individuals, political parties, candidates or political activities
- Primary and secondary educational institutions
- Religious organizations for denominational programs
- Requests for general operating funds
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Eastland Giving Circle Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.