Wishing Well of Green Lake County Grant
Oshkosh Area Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $3,000
Anticipated deadline: May 17, 2020
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Green Lake County, Wisconsin
Location of residency: Green Lake County, WisconsinView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
To support charitable projects and programs dedicated to improving the quality of life in Green Lake County through a focus on children and families.
The Wishing Well of Green Lake County (formerly Green Lake County Area United Fund) was created to help people in Green Lake County care for one another, by providing support for the essential programs and services offered by local nonprofits. In 2018, $20,255 was awarded to 18 nonprofit organizations that build and improve lives in the Green Lake County community.
Local community donations to the Wishing Well of Green Lake County Fund are invested in programs and services that are making a difference in our community and improving lives right here at home. Priority is given to programs or projects that focus on:
- Caring for neighbors in crisis: Providing a viable safety net of health and human services to ensure emergency needs of individuals and families are met.
- Improving health and wellness: Promoting the overall physical and mental wellness of individuals through health, education, and support programs.
- Nurturing children and youth: Investing in our young people through programs that educate, enrich, and encourage them to reach their full potential.
Donors’ contributions also provide for local Boy Scout and Girl Scout scholarships to provide financial assistance to youth who would otherwise not be able to participate due to membership and troop dues, uniform expenses, and/or fees for council-sponsored programs like summer camp.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Tax-exempt organizations including charitable, scientific, social service, educational and religious organizations described in § 501(c)(3) of the IRS tax code, as well as government agencies, are eligible to apply for grants.
- Organizations that are not public charities may apply through a fiscal sponsor.
- Geographic scope:
- Green Lake County, including those communities outside Green Lake County that are served by the Berlin School District.
- Grants will not fund:
- Endowment campaigns
- Capital campaigns
- Programs promoting religious activities
- Political or lobbying activities
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Wishing Well of Green Lake County Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.