Green Lake County/Ripon Community Foundation Grants
Oshkosh Area Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $1,500
Anticipated deadline: Oct 16, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Green Lake County, Wisconsin
Location of residency: Green Lake County, WisconsinView website Save
About this funder:
To support the growth and development of projects that offer more effective ways of serving people in the community, meet emerging community needs, and/or strengthen nonprofit organizations.
Green Lake County/Ripon Community Foundation grants benefit charitable organizations serving Green Lake, Markesan, Princeton, and Ripon area residents. The strongest proposals will offer new or proven approaches to serving the community and addressing emerging needs, or strengthen a nonprofit’s ability to meet its mission.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Tax-exempt organizations including charitable, scientific, social service, educational and religious organizations described in § 501(c)(3) of the IRS tax code, as well as government agencies, are eligible to apply for grants.
- Organizations that are not public charities may apply through a fiscal sponsor.
- Organizations must serve residents of Winnebago County, Waushara County, Green Lake County, and/or the City of Ripon.
- Geographic scope:
- Green Lake County including the cities of Green Lake, Markesan, Princeton, and Berlin
- Grants will not fund
- Debt reduction or retirement
- Reimbursement for previously incurred expenses
- Religious organizations for sacramental or theological purposes
- Political or lobbying activities
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Green Lake County/Ripon Community Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.