Greenspring Grant Program
Greenspring AdvisorsSuggest an update
Anticipated deadline: Aug 21, 2020
Grant amount: Up to US $10,000
Fields of work: Workforce Preparation & Job Readiness
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Behavioral, Biomedical, General Operating Expense, Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Georgia (US state), Maryland, New Jersey
Location of residency: Georgia (US state), Maryland, New JerseyView website Save
NOTE: Greenspring Advisors has been revamping our charitable strategy. We will be relaunching towards the middle of the year with a sole focus on organizations that promote workforce development.
Since our founding, Greenspring has aspired to give back by making meaningful financial and relational investments in our local communities. To further our stewardship efforts and commitment to charitable giving, we created the concept of the Greenspring Grant Program in 2012 to support organizations that focus their efforts in Maryland, New Jersey and Georgia.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The following are ineligible for application to the Greenspring Grant Program:
- Debt retirement
- Non 501(c)(3) organizations
- Annual drives or annual giving campaigns
- Government agencies or departments (including public schools, public recreation centers, etc.)
- Membership, sponsorship or affiliation campaigns, dinners, or special events
- Endowments or capital campaigns
- Grants to individuals, including scholarships, sponsorships, camperships and other forms of financial aid and assistance
- Political causes, candidates, organizations or campaigns
- Current Greenspring clients
- Greenspring Grant recipients from the past 3 years
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”