Greenspring Grant Program
Greenspring AdvisorsSuggest an update
Predicted deadline: Aug 1, 2021 (Full proposal)
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $25,000
Fields of work: Workforce Preparation & Job Readiness
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Behavioral, Biomedical, General Operating Expense, Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Georgia (US state), Maryland, New Jersey
Location of residency: Georgia (US state), Maryland, New JerseyView website Save
NOTE: Greenspring Advisors has been revamping our charitable strategy. We will be relaunching towards the middle of the year with a sole focus on organizations that promote workforce development.
Since our founding, Greenspring has aspired to give back by making meaningful financial and relational investments in our local communities. To further our stewardship efforts and commitment to charitable giving, we created the concept of the Greenspring Grant Program in 2012 to support organizations that focus their efforts in Maryland, New Jersey and Georgia.
Organizations must be focused on or have programs that address Workforce and Economic Development. Example include (but are not limited to):
- job/skills education and training
- job creation
- developing and maintaining career pathways
- growing internships and career opportunities
- increasing financial literacy
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants are limited to organizations located in Maryland, New Jersey and Georgia.
- We encourage and may be interested in opportunities for members of our team to get involved (e.g. volunteering, mentorship, board involvement, etc.)
- Nonprofit Organizations certified tax-exempt under section 501(c)3 of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service codes are encouraged to apply.
- Programs operating under the 501(c)3 of a fiscal sponsor may also apply.
- Organizations may only submit one proposal for programs on an annual basis for consideration.
- Applicants may choose to apply for a Greenspring Grant to support the general operations of their organization or a specific program or initiative.
- Preference will be given to local organizations, rather than national organizations.
- The following are ineligible for application to the Greenspring Grant Program:
- Debt retirement
- Non 501(c)(3) organizations
- Annual drives or annual giving campaigns
- Government agencies or departments (including public schools, public recreation centers, etc.)
- Membership, sponsorship or affiliation campaigns, dinners, or special events
- Endowments or capital campaigns
- Grants to individuals, including scholarships, sponsorships, camperships and other forms of financial aid and assistance
- Political causes, candidates, organizations or campaigns
- Current Greenspring clients
- Greenspring Grant recipients from the past 3 years
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”