Greenville Zoo Conservation Grants
The Greenville Zoo
Grant amount: US $300 - US $3,000
Anticipated deadline: Jan 31, 2019
Applicant type: Individuals Organizations
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Georgia (US state), North Carolina, South Carolina
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The mission of the Greenville Zoo is to provide an enjoyable guest experience while we support and promote conservation efforts that enhance the quality of life for all living things.
Some of our values that support our mission are promoting conservation, actively seeking knowledge through science, and collaborating with others to maximize our impact and achieve greater goals.
The Greenville Zoo has established a fund for local conservation projects (those occurring in North and South Carolina, and Georgia) by utilizing the Quarters for Conservation Program. Priority for applications received will be given to programs that focus on the conservation of natural wildlife, habitat conservation, or have an education component
New Grants Program
- $300 and $1000
- Awarded to projects we have never supported before.
- Grant request cannot exceed $1,000
Continuing Grants Program
- $1,000 to up to $3000 and beyond.
- These researchers have received funding from us in the past
- Researchers have provided regular updates to their research projects
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- All grant proposals must contain a common-sense approach to conservation issues, good research methodologies, and an in situ education component.
- Limit for new grantees is $1000.
- Currently grants are awarded once a year.
- Priority will be given to programs that focus on the conservation of
natural wildlife, habitat conservation, or have an education component.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Greenville Zoo Conservation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.