Greenwood Fund Grants
The Denver Foundation
Grant amount: US $500 - US $1,500
Anticipated deadline: Aug 31, 2018
Applicant type: Museum/Library/Zoo
Funding uses: Education / Outreach
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Colorado, WyomingView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Greenwood Fund is a donor-advised fund of The Denver Foundation that provides small grants for artifacts and collection care for museums in the Colorado and Wyoming area.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants are available to any museum with a permanent collection in
Colorado and/or Wyoming that has current non-profit status (501C3) and
that is open to the public on a regular basis.
- Preference will go to legitimate museums that have permanent collections on exhibit to the public. (In other words, not to galleries, children's museums without collections, science museums without collections, corporate collections, etc. or "museums" that are without 501-C3 status.)
- The Greenwood Fund gives priority to smaller museums.
- Grants are not available to individuals and cannot be used for endowments, routine building maintenance, events, or travel. Funds can be used to purchase equipment, archival supplies, and outside services.
- Funds are not available for exhibitions, education, salaries, general operating support, building expansions (unless for conservation labs), endowments (except for conservation), marketing, public relations, travel, or scholarships.
- At this time, the grant will not cover
collections management expenses such as computers, digitizing projects,
or collections photography.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Greenwood Fund Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.