Carter Foundation Grant
Amon G. Carter FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $2,000,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, General Operating Expense, Capital Project
Location of project: Tarrant County, Texas
Location of residency: Tarrant County, TexasView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
About the Foundation
Amon G. Carter Foundation is a Texas non-profit corporation established in 1945 by Amon G. Carter and Nenetta Burton Carter. The foundation is a 501(c) (3) exempt private foundation as defined in the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. Grants support work in the fields of art and culture, civic and public affairs, education, health, and human services.
How to Get Support
Primary fields of interest include:
- the arts; education;
- health and medical services;
- human and social services;
- programs benefitting youth and elderly;
- civic and community endeavors that enhance quality of life.
We have no deadlines for submission of grant requests. Applications are received and processed throughout the year. The Foundation Board meets three times each year to consider grant requests. Meetings are typically held in February, May, and November.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Most grants are directed to projects and programs in Tarrant County, Texas.
- Grants in other fields or geographic areas are considered on an individual basis and are usually initiated from within the Foundation.
- Applying organizations must qualify for exemption under Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3) or other appropriate Sections.
- We do not make grants or loans to individuals.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Carter Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.