Clifford D. Grim and Virginia S. Grim Educational Fund
Center for Scholarship Administration (CSA)Suggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $2,000
Anticipated deadline: Jan 15, 2021 2:00pm PST
Applicant type: High School Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Counties in Virginia: Clarke County, Frederick County, Winchester city
Minimum GPA: 2.5View website Save
About this funder:
Grim Educational Fund Scholarship
The Grim Educational Fund Scholarship is providing scholarships for deserving students. The Center for Scholarship Administration, Inc. (CSA), a non-profit, independent organization is the Facilitator of the scholarship fund.
The amount of scholarship awards may vary and generally range between $1,000 and $2,000.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must:
- be residents of Winchester/Frederick and Clark Counties, VA.
- be high school seniors enrolled in a high school in one of the above named counties.
- be in need of financial assistance.
- have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale through Spring 2016.
- attend a college or university accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges or Universities.
- The awards will be applied to the cost of tuition, fees, books and supplies and should not exceed these costs.
- Schools can a recipient attend:
- Recipients may attend an accredited, public or private, two-year or four-year, college or university.
- The college or university must be accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges or Universities.
- All recipients must be full-time each semester and working toward an undergraduate degree.
- The institution must be an educational organization that normally maintains a regular faculty and curriculum and normally has a regularly enrolled body of pupils or students in attendance at the place where its educational activities are regularly conducted. To the extent the institution is involved in the selection of the recipients (if at all), such involvement must comply with the Fund's policy of awarding scholarships on an objective and non-discriminatory basis as well as the Fund's Conflict of Interest Policy.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Clifford D. Grim and Virginia S. Grim Educational Fund by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.