GSK U.S. Community Partnerships Charitable Grant - Local
GlaxoSmithKlineSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Counties in North Carolina: Chatham County, Durham County, Orange County, Wake County, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
At GSK, we are guided by our mission of helping people do more, feel better, and live longer. To achieve this mission, we must go beyond discovering, developing, and delivering new medicines, vaccines, and healthcare products. That’s why we are committed to supporting nonprofits in the communities where we live and work.
Our charitable partnerships in the US support programs for children and youth focused on nutrition and physical activity, STEM education, and disaster preparedness and response.
Programmatic focus areas
GSK U.S. Community Partnerships Charitable Grants must address one of our three specific focus areas in order to be considered for funding:
- Nutrition & Physical Activity - helping children and youth achieve or maintain a healthy weight
- STEM Education - inspiring children and youth to build the future STEM workforce
- Disaster Preparedness & Response - increasing the safety and resilience of children and youth in the face of disaster
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations based in the US with a 501(c)(3) IRS designation that meet GSK's grant eligibility guidelines may complete and submit a request for a charitable grant
- GSK U.S. Community Partnerships Charitable Grants are only considered for programs that operate in the following regions:
- Philadelphia, PA (program must operate within Philadelphia County)
- Triangle Region, NC (program must operate within Chatham, Durham, Orange and/or Wake Counties)
- Grants are provided for charitable purposes only.
- GSK U.S. Community Partnerships does not sponsor fundraising or other events.
- Grants are not for general operating expenses (core funding) or capital building costs.
- Grants are not made to individuals or given to political, religious, fraternal, profit-making, discriminatory, hobby-oriented, or tax-subsidized organizations.
- Grants are not made to organizations that do not align with the GSK nondiscrimination policy.
- Ineligible organizations include GSK customers or affiliates of customer organizations/institutions.
- Examples include but are not limited to academic medical centers, foundations of customer organizations, clinics, hospitals, payers, wholesalers, and retailers. Note that certain departments within universities that also have academic medical centers may be eligible.
- GSK U.S. Community Partnerships charitable grants are not made and cannot be used to influence or promote the use of GSK products.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the GSK U.S. Community Partnerships Charitable Grant - Local by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.