GSK U.S. Community Partnerships Charitable Grant - National
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Applied Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Our charitable programs and partnerships in the US are focused in education, health, and local arts and civic programs in North Carolina and Philadelphia.
The more we understand the connection between our health and our community, the more we can improve it. At GSK, we are guided by our mission of helping people do more, feel better, and live longer. To achieve this mission, we must go beyond discovering, developing, and delivering new medicines, vaccines, and healthcare products. We must address health challenges where they often start – in our communities. Through GSK charitable grants, we invest in outstanding nonprofit programs to improve lives and build healthier communities.
GSK U.S. Community Partnerships Charitable Grants must address one of our two specific focus areas in order to be considered for funding:
- Science education - Programs focused on improving K-12 STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) education.
- Healthy communities - Programs focused on improving the social determinants of health in communities, including diet and exercise, community safety, family & social support, and housing & transit factors similar to those outlined in the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation/University of Wisconsin Population Health Institute County Health Rankings and Roadmap model.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations based in the US with a 501(c)(3) IRS designation that are contributing to a healthier community and meet GSK's corporate criteria for funding may complete and submit an application for a charitable grant.
- GSK U.S. Community Partnerships Charitable Grants (National) are only considered for programs that operate in the following region:
- U.S. National (programs must operate within more than one state or region and/or must be designed to make transformational change or serve as a model at the national level)
- GSK U.S. Community Partnership does not fund organizations that deliver healthcare services or that provide access to healthcare services; or organizations that focus on disease-specific research, fundraising or health education.
- GSK U.S. Community Partnerships does not sponsor fundraising or other events.
- Grants are not made to individuals or given to political, religious, fraternal, profit-making, discriminatory, hobby-oriented, or tax-subsidized organizations.
- Ineligible organizations include GSK customers or affiliates of customer organizations/institutions.
- Examples include but are not limited to academic medical centers, foundations of customer organizations, clinics, hospitals, payers, wholesalers, and retailers.
- Note that certain departments within universities that also have academic medical centers may be eligible.
- GSK U.S. Community Partnerships charitable grants are not made and cannot be used to influence or promote the use of GSK products.
- Grants are not made to organizations that do not align with the GSK nondiscrimination policy.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the GSK U.S. Community Partnerships Charitable Grant - National by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.