GSK U.S. Community Partnerships Charitable Grant - National
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Environmental Education Physical Fitness Nutrition & Healthy Eating Disaster Preparedness Disaster Relief / Humanitarian Aid
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United States
At GSK, we are guided by our mission of helping people do more, feel better, and live longer. To achieve this mission, we must go beyond discovering, developing, and delivering new medicines, vaccines, and healthcare products. That’s why we are committed to supporting nonprofits in the communities where we live and work.
Our charitable partnerships in the US support programs for children and youth focused on nutrition and physical activity, STEM education, and disaster preparedness and response
Programmatic focus areas
GSK U.S. Community Partnerships Charitable Grants must address one of our three specific focus areas in order to be considered for funding:
- Nutrition & Physical Activity - helping children and youth achieve or maintain a healthy weight
- STEM Education - inspiring children and youth to build the future STEM workforce
- Disaster Preparedness & Response - increasing the safety and resilience of children and youth in the face of disaster
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations based in the US with a 501(c)(3) IRS designation that meet GSK's grant eligibility guidelines may complete and submit a request for a charitable grant
- GSK U.S. Community Partnerships Charitable Grants (National) are only considered for programs that operate in the following region:
- U.S. National (programs must operate within more than one state or region and/or must be designed to make transformational change or serve as a model at the national level)
- Grants are provided for charitable purposes only.
- Note: GSK U.S. Community Partnerships does not sponsor fundraising or other events.
- Grants are provided for charitable purposes only and not for general operating expenses (core funding) or capital building costs.
- Grants are not made to individuals or given to political, religious, fraternal, profit-making, discriminatory, hobby-oriented, or tax-subsidized organizations
- Grants are not made to organizations that do not align with the GSK nondiscrimination policy.
- Ineligible organizations include GSK customers or affiliates of customer organizations/institutions.
- Examples include but are not limited to academic medical centers, foundations of customer organizations, clinics, hospitals, payers, wholesalers, and retailers.
- Note that certain departments within universities that also have academic medical centers may be eligible.
- GSK U.S. Community Partnerships charitable grants are not made and cannot be used to influence or promote the use of GSK products.
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“Through Instrumentl, I was able to accomplish in 6 hours...SIX HOURS...what would have taken days or weeks with [another] search engine.”