Guangdong Government Outstanding Foreign Student Scholarship
Guangdong Province Government
Grant amount: US $1,500 - US $5,000
Anticipated deadline: Jun 30, 2018
Applicant type: Graduate Student Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: China
Location of residency: China
Location of citizenship: Africa; Americas; Europe; Oceania; Central Asia; South-Eastern Asia; Southern Asia; Western Asia; Hong Kong; Japan; Korea, Democratic People's Republic Of; Korea, Republic of; Macao; Mongolia; Taiwan, Republic Of China Expand all
Age restriction: No more than 40 years of ageView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Guangdong Province Government has established the “Guangdong Government Outstanding student scholarship”. This award is used for subsidizing the international degree students with excellent performance.
Guangdong University of Foreign Studies (GDUFS) attaches much importance to this scholarship and is making sure that selecting scholarship candidates is under a just, fair and open process.
- Bachelor degree student: RMB 10000/person
- Master degree student: RMB 20000/ person
- Doctoral degree student: RMB30000/person
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligibilities: Non-Chinese citizen degree students in GDUFS and those intend to pursue degreein GDUFS.
- Abide by Chinese law, regulations as well as university and school rules;
- Good performance in both study and moralities, with a high attendance rate, obtaining a good grade in every required course;
- Have not obtained any other scholarships in the same year.
- Freshmen students are ineligible to apply.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Guangdong Government Outstanding Foreign Student Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.