Guangdong Government Outstanding Foreign Student Scholarship
China Scholarship Council
Grant amount: US $1,507
Anticipated deadline: Oct 1, 2018
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: China
Location of residency: Anywhere in the world
Age restriction: No more than 40 years of ageView website Save Need help writing this grant?
With the aim of encouraging increasing outstanding overseas students to study in Guangdong, promoting development of Guangdong High Education Management of Foreign Students, advancing International influence of Guangdong High Education, “Outstanding Foreign Student Scholarship” has been set up by Guangdong Government to award foreign full-time students with excellent school performances.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
The applicant must satisfy following conditions:
- Undergraduate students currently reading in full-time courses and with formal academic qualification.
- Students need to have foreign (non-Chinese) nationality, supply valid foreign passport and visa.
- Acquired fundamental Chinese Language Proficiency and supply relevant proof (Students studying in English-taught-program could relax this restriction in appropriate way).
- Age under 40 years old.
- Passed in all subjects of compulsory courses and no disciplinary records in the last academic year.
- Have not gained or awarded with any other scholarship during the academic year.
- Freshmen students are ineligible to apply.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Guangdong Government Outstanding Foreign Student Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.