Support For Short Meetings & Conferences
Guarantors of BrainSuggest an update
Grant amount: £500 - £3,000
Next deadline: Feb 20, 2019
Later deadlines: Sep 20, 2019
Applicant type: Graduate Student Postdoctoral Researcher Faculty Working Professional
Funding uses: Conference
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Support for short meetings & conferences grant is for small meetings and conferences that allow trainee neurologists, psychiatrists and neuroscientists to meet and interact with visiting scholars of international repute.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Scholarships will be given only for supporting small meetings and conferences that allow trainee neurologists, psychiatrists and neuroscientists to meet and interact with visiting scholars of international repute.
- Priority will be given to events which are focused on or strongly involve trainees.
- The Guarantors prefer to provide 'seed' money to enable an event or educational conference to be initiated.
- It is unlikely that support will be awarded for small local meetings where attendance is restricted to individuals within a single hospital or University.
- Recurrent funding for an ongoing annual meeting is not prioritised.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Support For Short Meetings & Conferences by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.