Colorado Press Association College Journalism Scholarship
The Denver Foundation
Grant amount: US $2,500
Anticipated deadline: Feb 28, 2018
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: ColoradoView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Scholarship awards will be paid directly to a recipient’s college or university and can be applied toward tuition, fees, books, and other education related expenses. Please note that award disbursement is contingent upon the outside scholarship acceptance policies of a recipient’s school. This award is not renewable. An individual may only receive this award one time. Awards must be used for the upcoming academic year.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Scholarship awards will be awarded to undergraduate journalism and media students who have declared their major in a related field who are attending a college or university in the state of Colorado.
- Students who meet ALL of the following criteria are encouraged to apply.
- Will be a junior or senior (minimum 12 credits/semester) at a four-year Colorado college or university in the applicable academic year
- Have declared and will be majoring in journalism with a focus on and intent to pursue a print or online career
- Must plan to use their major to work in the print or online journalism industry in Colorado after college graduation
- The following media related majors will not be eligible for this opportunity: multimedia, technical journalism, documentary film making, media students, mass communications, etc.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Colorado Press Association College Journalism Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.