GCAGS Student Grant Program
Gulf Coast Association of Geological Societies
Grant amount: Up to US $2,000
Anticipated deadline: Feb 15, 2019
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Mexico, Alabama, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas Expand all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Gulf Coast Association of Geological Societies is sponsoring a program of financial aid for worthy college and university geosciences students pursuing research in the Gulf Coast region.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Research projects concerning any of the following fields of study related to the Gulf Coast region are eligible to be considered for grants:
- energy and mineral resources,
- environmental geology, and
- Also eligible are general geosciences topics with direct, well-explained application to the Gulf Coast region.
- Research projects that qualify for consideration include graduate level thesis or dissertation projects for the Master’s or Doctoral degrees or special studies of undergraduates under the direct supervision of a faculty member.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the GCAGS Student Grant Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.