GCAGS Student Grant Program
Gulf Coast Association of Geological SocietiesSuggest an update
Anticipated deadline: Feb 15, 2021
Grant amount: Up to US $2,000
Fields of work: Earth Science
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student, Graduate Student
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Mexico, Alabama, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas Show all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
The Gulf Coast Association of Geological Societies is sponsoring a program of financial aid for worthy college and university geosciences students pursuing research in the Gulf Coast region.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Research projects concerning any of the following fields of study related to the Gulf Coast region are eligible to be considered for grants:
- energy and mineral resources,
- environmental geology, and
- Also eligible are general geosciences topics with direct, well-explained application to the Gulf Coast region.
- Research projects that qualify for consideration include graduate level thesis or dissertation projects for the Master’s or Doctoral degrees or special studies of undergraduates under the direct supervision of a faculty member.