Minnesota STEM and Youth Leadership Grants
H.B. Fuller Company Foundation
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $10,000
Next deadline: Aug 31, 2018
Later deadlines: Mar 31, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit College / University Elementary / Secondary School
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Minnesota: Dakota County, Ramsey County, Washington County
Location of residency: Counties in Minnesota: Dakota County, Ramsey County, Washington CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Our giving strategy focuses on science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education and leadership development programs for youth that help young people become productive, healthy adults. Local Community Affairs Councils engage with their communities by managing local community affairs programs and administering corporate programs and grants in their area.
H.B. Fuller’ philanthropic vision is to help young people grow into productive, successful adults. H.B. Fuller Company Foundation grants are strategically focused in two areas:
- STEM education – youth education initiatives in the areas of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM)
- Leadership development for youth – organizations and programs that help young people become successful, productive adults
Our long-standing commitment to be a responsible corporate citizen is a great source of pride for H.B. Fuller. We recognize the world’s finite resources require us to minimize our impact on the environment while creating value for our customers.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grant Requirements.
- Tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organizations
- Projects aligned with H.B. Fullers’ focus areas and aiming to benefit people where employees live and work
- Organizations located in, or within the surrounding community, of an H.B. Fuller facility
- Funding is available in the communities surrounding H.B. Fuller’s headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota and East Metro community.
- H.B. Fuller will not make grants to fund:
- General operating funds
- Capital campaigns and endowments
- Fraternal or veterans organizations, with the exception of programs that benefit the broader community directly
- Religious groups for religious purposes
- Political/lobbying organizations
- Basic or applied research
- Disease-specific organizations
- Courtesy, goodwill or public service advertisements
- Fundraising events or sponsorships
- General support of educational institutions
- Individuals, including scholarships
- Programs that appear to be the responsibility of the government,
unless they are a community-based effort directed at improving the
delivery of government-funded services
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Minnesota STEM and Youth Leadership Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.