Haddad Foundation Grant
Haddad FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $20,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, Biomedical, Behavioral
Location of project: Indiana
Location of residency: IndianaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Bob and Helen Haddad’s giving tradition originated in Columbus, Indiana in 2002, in response to the community’s support of the family business and the desire to improve the community for all its’ residents. As a result of Bob and Helen’s desire to continue their philanthropic legacy, they established the Haddad Foundation, managed by their four children; Tammy Burton, Bob Haddad, Jr., Tracy Haddad and Hayden Haddad Bishop. They have taken an active philanthropic role in the communities in which they work and live. Since 2002, the Haddad Foundation’s charitable contributions throughout Indiana have helped numerous charitable organizations serve the needs within our community and helped to enhanced various opportunities for Indiana residents.
Areas of Interest
The Haddad Foundation supports the following areas of interest:
- Youth Development – To support programs that improve the quality of life and opportunities of less advantaged youth.
- Artistic Programming – To support local music and art education, performances, and public exposure to the arts.
- Education – To provide funding for local programs that enrich the education and experiences of children of all ages.
- Medical/Health Care Advancement – To provide funding for medical education/ research and healthcare improvement within the community.
- Disaster Relief – To provide funding for assistance in emergency situations.
The Haddad Foundation’s mission is to support Youth Development, Arts, Education, Medical Research and Disaster relief for Indiana residents. Haddad Foundation grants are to be used solely for specified charitable programming.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Haddad Foundation supports organizations that make a meaningful difference in the lives of individuals who truly need assistance to experience real and lasting life change and discover their own greatness.
- Haddad Foundation grants are not for general operating expenses.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Haddad Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.