Elsie Mae Gardner Ricklefs & Richard Ricklefs Memorial Fund Grants
Humboldt Area Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $6,000
Next anticipated deadline: Nov 30, 2018 5:00pm PST
Later anticipated deadlines: May 31, 2019 5:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project, General Operating Expense, Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in California: Humboldt County, Siskiyou County, Trinity County
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
This grant supports community projects in the Klamath-Trinity area that focus on: peer counseling for youth, youth activities outside of school hours, healing grief and or/trauma, increasing emotional intelligence, and/or projects that support cultural goals of the community. The Klamath-Trinity area is generally defined to include the communities of Somes Bar, Orleans, Weitchpec, Hoopa, Willow Creek, Salyer, and Burnt Ranch.
Grants are awarded to support community projects in the Klamath-Trinity area and will support project or programs focused on one or more of the following:
- Peer counseling for youth.
- Youth activities outside of school hours.
- Healing grief and/or trauma.
- Increased emotional intelligence.
- Projects that support cultural goals of the community.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grant proposals should be submitted by:
- A nonprofit organization with tax exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- A public benefit organizations (public schools, government agencies, Indian Tribal Governments.
- A community group with a qualified fiscal sponsor who meets 1 or 2 above.
- Please note: For organizations applying as 501(c)(3) charitable organizations, the Foundation will verify 501(c)(3) status prior to making awards.
- Organizations with grant reports past due to the Humboldt Area Foundation are not eligible to apply.
- Grants will not be made for the deferred maintenance or annual operating costs of public institutions, churches, and services of special tax districts, government or cemeteries.
- Grants will not pay for expenses that have already been incurred prior to grant awards.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Elsie Mae Gardner Ricklefs & Richard Ricklefs Memorial Fund Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.