HAF: Rapid Response Grants
Humboldt Area FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $500 - US $5,000
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in California: Del Norte County, Humboldt County, Trinity County, Curry County, Oregon
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Rapid Response grants are intended for sudden, unanticipated and unavoidable challenges that, if not addressed immediately, could threaten an organization’s ability to achieve its mission. Generally speaking, a compelling reason must exist in order to be eligible for these grants.
Successful applicants will seeking funds that align with the Humboldt Area Foundation’s mission to promote and encourage generosity, leadership and inclusion to strengthen our communities. The following types of request may be eligible for consideration:
- Unforeseen events that have or will significantly interrupt essential services.
- Theft or damage to equipment required to operate core programs.
- Unexpected failure or immediate impending failure of equipment that could threaten an organization’s ability to carry out its mission.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Who May Receive Funding?
- A nonprofit organization with tax exempt status under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue code, or a public school, government agency, or Indian Tribal Government.
- Lack of proper planning, and capital campaigns for emergency equipment will not be eligible.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the HAF: Rapid Response Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.