Halliburton Foundation Grant
Halliburton FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $1,200,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Anchorage Municipality, Alaska, Kern County, California, Denver County, Colorado, Counties in Louisiana: Caddo Parish, Lafayette Parish, Orleans Parish, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma, Washington County, Pennsylvania, Counties in Texas: Bexar County, Fort Bend County, Harris County, Jim Wells County, Midland County, Nueces County, Smith County Show all
Location of residency: Preferred: Anchorage Municipality, Alaska, Kern County, California, Denver County, Colorado, Counties in Louisiana: Caddo Parish, Lafayette Parish, Orleans Parish, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma, Washington County, Pennsylvania, Counties in Texas: Bexar County, Fort Bend County, Harris County, Jim Wells County, Midland County, Nueces County, Smith County Other eligible locations: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Enhancing the economic and social well-being of the communities in which we operate is among our most enduring principles: Founder Erle P. Halliburton established a heritage of positive community impact through generous support for local charities and causes in his community. Today, the Company creates opportunities to benefit the communities where we live and work. Our commitment to good corporate citizenship is fundamental to creating sustained value for our Company, our stakeholders and the world.
Halliburton community work is centered on our four Pillars of Giving:
Education • Environment • Health and Safety • Social Service
Halliburton Foundation, Inc. is a nonprofit organization supporting educational initiatives at all levels through grants for science, technology, engineering, math (STEM) and business programs at U.S. colleges and universities as well as elementary and secondary institutions. While Halliburton Foundation’s primary focus is education, there is a small focus area on health through hospital foundations and organizations focused on health related social services.
The Halliburton Foundation will accept grant proposals from U.S. based non-profit organizations that serve the following areas:
- Social Services (health-related)
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- In order to be considered for a corporate grant from Halliburton’s U.S. Foundation the organization must:
- Provide evidence of 501 (c) (3) tax exempt status as granted by the Internal Revenue Service, or of a political subdivision (schools, municipal foundations, etc.)
- Demonstrate that supporting the request will be of benefit to the company, employees, the community and customers.
- Strong preference is given to organizations in areas where Halliburton has a significant presence as measured by facilities, employees and customers
- The Halliburton Foundation will not consider support to the following:
- Organizations that do not have 501(C)3 or equivalent status
- Religious, Fraternal or Veterans organizations
- Athletic organizations
- Trips, sporting events, tours and transportation
- Advertising, film or video projects
- Projects in locations not geographically aligned with Halliburton facilities and operations or company goals.
- Political or union organizations
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Halliburton Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.