Hancock Family Foundation Grant
Hancock Family FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $100,000
Fields of work: Education Animal Welfare - General Basic Human Needs
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Georgia (US state), Kansas, Missouri
Location of residency: Georgia (US state), Kansas, MissouriView website Save
About this funder:
Established in 2006, the Hancock Family Foundation is a 501(c)(3) private foundation.
Grants & Donations
The Foundation is giving grants to non-profit organizations that support at-risk children and families, primarily with programs related to basic needs such as food, shelter, clothing, and education, as well as humane societies and animal welfare organizations. The goal of the Foundation is to address these areas of interest and to strengthen the effectiveness and capacity of non-profit organizations that are currently doing this work.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- When considering the award of grants and scholarships from the Foundation, the Selection Committee will weigh a variety of factors. The grant application will be reviewed, as well as other eligibility factors, which are as follows:
- Organizations must be classified as tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and as public charities, under Section 509(a) of that code; organizations cannot be a private foundation under Section 509(a).
- Churches and religious organizations may be eligible to receive funding for activities that are non-sectarian and benefit the larger community.
- Hancock Family Foundation grants are awarded for a single year. Grants can be renewed based on the review of the previous year’s progress and results. We require that a grant renewal application be submitted for consideration.
- While some unrestricted funding is provided, the Foundation prefers to fund specific projects.
- For-profit organizations are not eligible for funding.