HHDC/PHF Bridge Grant Program
Harold Hamm Diabetes CenterSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $75,000
Anticipated deadline: Apr 19, 2020
Applicant type: Faculty
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: OklahomaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The primary objective of the PHF Bridge Grant program is to provide funding to enhance OUHSC faculty competitiveness for extramural funding in the area of diabetes research. The program relies on the rigorous peer review process conducted by external agencies to identify potentially meritorious research applications that warrant support.
HHDC/PHF Bridge Grant funding is specifically for those OUHSC faculty members who have submitted applications to extramural funding agencies, such as NIH, DoD, PCORI, or ARHQ, that have been reviewed and scored, but not funded.
HHDC/PHF Bridge Grant support provides a mechanism through which investigators can address scientific issues raised in peer review critiques, generate essential preliminary data, and submit more competitive revised applications. In addition, this program provides bridge funding to maintain essential laboratory functions for eligible investigators during the lengthy review process for applications.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Member (full Member category) only are eligible to apply if they meet one of the following criteria:
- Principal Investigators who have submitted applications that were scored, but not funded, within the past 18 months to national funding agencies whose review process includes peer review (e.g., NIH, NSF, VA Merit).
- Principal Investigators who received an unscored grant from a national funding agency, so long as the peer-reviewed critique of the grant application conveys a reasonable expectation that a revised application will be competitive for funding.
- Principal Investigators who are transitioning from one funded extramural grant to another funded extramural grant, but have a gap in time between the grants, and request funds for essential laboratory operations only.
- Membership eligibility (full Member category):
- Faculty appointees (or their institutional equivalent) at any level who maintain diabetes as a primary and ongoing focus of their work; OR non-faculty with a terminal degree; AND
- From the University of Oklahoma (Health Sciences Center, Norman or Tulsa campuses); Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation; Oklahoma State University; or other affiliated not-for-profit institutions within the state of Oklahoma.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Applicants must have been accepted for membership prior to submitting applications.
- Indirect costs are not allowable.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the HHDC/PHF Bridge Grant Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.