HHDC Equipment Grant
Harold Hamm Diabetes CenterSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $50,000
Anticipated deadline: Mar 15, 2020
Applicant type: Postdoctoral Researcher Faculty Doctor Research Scientist
Funding uses: Research, Capital Project
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: OklahomaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The primary objective of the HHDC Enrichment Grant award program is to
advance the diabetes research, clinical care, and prevention by
providing (a) start-up funding to establish a new project or program, or
(b) supplemental funding to enhance an existing program or project.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Members and Associate Members are eligible to apply.
- Membership eligibility:
- Full Member:
- Faculty appointees (or their institutional equivalent) at any level who maintain diabetes as a primary and ongoing focus of their work; OR
- non-faculty with a terminal degree.
- Associate Member:
- Healthcare professionals without the following, who maintain diabetes as a primary and ongoing focus of their work:
- a faculty appointment (or their institutional equivalent), or
- terminal degree,.
- Both must be:
- from the University of Oklahoma (Health Sciences Center, Norman or Tulsa campuses);
- Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation;
- Oklahoma State University; or
- other affiliated not-for-profit institutions within the state of Oklahoma.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Applicants must have been accepted for membership prior to submitting applications.
- Preference will be given to equipment that:
- Can be shared or made available for the benefit of other members
- Has matching funds or partial funds committed from another source
- May lead to the receipt of new extramural funding
- Funds may not be used for alterations of space required for regular installation of the equipment, maintenance contracts, operating personnel, or operational supplies.
- Failure to comply with award conditions, including using funds for unapproved purposes or outside the spirit of the award, will render member ineligible to apply for any future HHDC funding.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the HHDC Equipment Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.