Harry L. Katz Memorial Trust Fund Grant
Harry L. Katz Memorial Trust
Grant amount: US $20,000 - US $60,000
Anticipated deadline: Sep 1, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Atlantic County, New Jersey
Location of residency: Preferred: Atlantic County, New Jersey Other eligible locations: New JerseyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Harry L. Katz resided in Atlantic City, New Jersey. This trust was established in 1954 under the will of Mr. Katz to support charitable, religious, scientific, literary, or educational purposes.
To provide grants to qualified Jewish organizations and charities serving Atlantic County, New Jersey that support charitable, religious, scientific, literary, or educational purposes.
- Arts, culture, and humanities
- Human services
- Public/society benefit
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be eligible, organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code..
- Preference may be given to requests from the following:
- Organizations located in Atlantic County, New Jersey
- Jewish organizations
- The Trust does not fund requests from churches other than Jewish Synagogues, although grants may be made for programs supporting inter-faith relationships.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Harry L. Katz Memorial Trust Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.