Harry S. Black & Allon Fuller Fund Grant
Harry S. Black & Allon Fuller Fund
Grant amount: Up to US $20,000
Deadline: Jun 30, 2018
Applicant type: Nonprofit College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Cook County, Illinois, Counties in New York: Bronx County, Kings County, New York County, Queens County, Richmond County Expand all
Location of residency: Cook County, Illinois, Counties in New York: Bronx County, Kings County, New York County, Queens County, Richmond County Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
- Health Care. The Fund supports access to health care; health education; and health policy analysis and advocacy. Emphasis will be placed on programs serving low-income communities.
- Physical Disabilities. The Fund supports access programs for physically disabled individuals; disability policy analysis and advocacy; workforce development programs; and programs that improve quality of life for the disabled.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant organizations must both serve and be geographically located within the city limits of New York City or Chicago.
- The Harry S. Black & Allon Fuller Fund support quality health care and human services programming for underserved populations.
- Grant requests for general operating support or program/project support are strongly encouraged.
- The Harry S. Black & Allon Fuller Fund generally does not provide funding for projects in the areas of health care specific to medical/academic research or to organizations or programs that primarily provide mental health services.
- In the area of physical disabilities, the Fund generally does not provide funding to organizations or programs that primarily provide services to either the mentally or developmentally disabled.
- Grant requests for endowment campaigns, capital projects or research will not be considered.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Harry S. Black & Allon Fuller Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.