Harry W. Bass, Jr. Foundation Grant
Harry Bass FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $300,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Capital Project, Project / Program
Location of project: Dallas County, Texas
Location of residency: Dallas County, TexasView website Save
About this funder:
We award competitive grants predominantly in Dallas County with a focus on early childhood education and literacy. Grants to organizations in the areas of Health & Human Services, Civic & Community, Science & Research, and Arts & Culture are occasionally considered.
Grant requests are primarily considered in the areas of Youth and Education, and specifically for early childhood literacy (ages 0-8). Occasionally, our board might consider grant requests in other areas.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Under the terms of its charter, The Foundation can distribute grants only to qualified public entities, churches or nonprofit 501(c)(3) endeavors
- Unsolicited grant requests are restricted to organizations based in the Greater Dallas area (Dallas County).
- Occasionally we consider funding organizations outside the Greater Dallas area but prior approval from the Foundation is highly recommended before submitting a request.
- We prefer to provide funding for specific programs, while less often for capital projects or general operating support.
- Grants outside Dallas County are rarely considered.
- Due to our Board of Trustees’ focus on Early Childhood Education, we rarely provide funding to public entities or churches.
- The following organizations are Not Eligible:
- Private Foundations (Operating and Non-Operating)
- Foreign Organizations
- Disqualified Supporting Organizations
- 509(a)(3) Type III – Non-functionally Integrated
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Harry W. Bass, Jr. Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.