Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Nov 28, 2018 9:00am PST
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Massachusetts
University restriction: Harvard UniversityView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Harvard-Cambridge Scholarships provide for one year of intellectual exploration at Cambridge University in the year after graduation. There are currently four Harvard-Cambridge Scholarships, which are distinct from one another only in the Colleges where respective scholars reside.
- Lionel de Jersey Harvard Scholarship (Emmanuel College)
- John Eliot Scholarship (Jesus College)
- Lt. Charles H. Fiske III Scholarship (Trinity College)
- Gov. William Shirley Scholarship (Pembroke College)
Applicants make one application, and the Selection Committee decides which of the four scholarships each one of the four successful candidates will be awarded.
Each of the four scholarships covers tuition and fees, placement at one of the designated four partnership colleges, lodging, and a stipend to cover other expenses, including transportation and some travel. Harvard-Cambridge Scholars also become part of a close-knit community of scholar-alumni who carry the Scholarship forward to future generations.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Seniors graduating from Harvard College are eligible.
- There is no requirement of a particular grade point average or concentration although candidates must be admitted to a graduate program at Cambridge.
- Looks for people who have been actively engaged in their academic and extracurricular pursuits, who have learned and grown at Harvard, and who give promise of further learning and growth.
- Ambassadorial qualities are as important as academic strengths. At the
same time, no specific extracurricular activities or positions
automatically qualify a candidate either for an interview or an award.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Harvard-Cambridge Scholarships by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.