Harvest Ball Society Grants
Greater Kansas City Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: More than US $25,000
Deadline: Nov 15, 2019 3:00pm PST
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Counties in Missouri: Clay County, Platte County
Location of residency: Counties in Missouri: Clay County, Platte CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Founded in 1987, the Harvest Ball Society (HBS) has become the largest, not-for-profit organization devoted exclusively to raising funds for charities in the Northland. Since its inception 30 years ago, the Harvest Ball Society has distributed over 7 million dollars to many different deserving agencies.
In 2019, Harvest Ball Society is offering two grant opportunities:
- Impact Grants are meant to serve any of the following:
- innovative new projects;
- catastrophic needs;
- capital projects; or start-up requests to address basic needs, healthcare access, access to mental/behavior healthcare, or senior services.
- Impact grants are intended to change the scope or services available as part of your organization. Ideally, an impact grant from HBS will be catalyst to draw attention to a particular need and encourage other funders to assist as well. Impact grants are funded at $25,000 or higher.
- 2019 Grants will address family homelessness by supporting organizations providing at least one of the following:
- eviction prevention,
- other assistance or support services for families experiencing homelessness.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Who May Apply: Tax exempt 501(c)(3) or 509(a)(1) organizations serving Clay or Platte Counties.
- Harvest Ball Society will NOT fund:
- Individual needs
- Capital campaign requests
- Any multi-year funding commitment
- Private foundations
- Organizations that restrict choices or limit options
- Political parties, candidates, issues or political activities
- Bricks and mortar
- Programs primarily established for evangelical purposes
- Programs of religion or ethnicity that provide services to anyone regardless of race, religion or ethnicity will be considered for funding.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Harvest Ball Society Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.